- Wisdom: Life’s Great Treasure$22.00Wisdom is truly one of life’s great treasures. This essential component of wisdom gives us the ability to see things as they really are, not just as they appear to be.
- Sex at First Sight$15.00This book takes a hard look at what is currently taking place sexually among college students. A new attitude towards sex has evolved and is profoundly affecting young people in a destructive way.
- Reliable Truth$22.00What do science, history, and logic have to say about the reliability of the Bible? This book presents in a profound way how the Bible reflects the true nature of reality. Reliable Truth is about seeing the world as it is while debunking the myths, legends, and false beliefs of the Bible.
- The True Measure of a Man$15.00In our performance driven culture, this book provides liberating truth on how to be set free from the fear of failure, comparing ourselves to others, and the false ideas we have about masculinity. This book has a free study guide.
- A Life of Excellence$17.95Life is governed by certain laws and principles. These laws and principles are not "good" or "bad" or "moral" or "immoral." They are simply true. However, what is so crucial for us to grasp is that these principles actually make life predictable.
- Remembering the Forgotten God$10.00One of the great tragedies of existence is that men and women who spend a lifetime searching for power, wealth, pleasure, and for love, will hardly take a moment to examine the true nature of God's existence.
- Safe Passage$24.95At Some Point in life's journey— in close community with family and friends, in busy workplaces across the globe—each of us is bound to realize that no matter how hard we try, we are unlikely to find any significant measure of happiness while we live in fear of our mortality.
- Saving America$25.00Entrepreneurs not only know the answer to cure America’s economic malaise, they are the answer. Coach Blackwell helps you swim upstream in good economic times and bad. Your future prosperity is not determined by the economy as much as your knowledge about why entrepreneurs succeed or fail. Derived from decades of research and practical experience, […]
- Does God Always Answer Prayer?$10.00Steve Briggs is a business and life insurance consultant, having retired from a senior executive position in a major life insurance company after almost 40 years of service. Encountering his son's battle with drug and alcohol abuse brought him to his knees as he came to realize how little he could do to help his son break away from his addiction.
Union Hill Publishing is The Center’s publisher of Christian and inspirational book and audio content.