- The Power of a Humble Life$20.00For bulk purchases, please call 205-789-3471 or email us. Life for most of us is all about what we do and how successful we are at what we do. However, our perception of success has changed dramatically in the western world. Today we not only want to achieve and accomplish great things, we also want to be well-known and admired for it. In this book, I dig into this issue of pride and arrogance and then explore what I consider life’s great paradox: the power of humility. I hope the insights in this book will enable you to cultivate a humble heart so that you might experience the power of humility. - Richard E. Simmons III
- Wisdom: Life’s Great Treasure$22.00Wisdom is truly one of life’s great treasures. This essential component of wisdom gives us the ability to see things as they really are, not just as they appear to be.
- Sex at First Sight$15.00This book takes a hard look at what is currently taking place sexually among college students. A new attitude towards sex has evolved and is profoundly affecting young people in a destructive way.
- Reliable Truth$22.00What do science, history, and logic have to say about the reliability of the Bible? This book presents in a profound way how the Bible reflects the true nature of reality. Reliable Truth is about seeing the world as it is while debunking the myths, legends, and false beliefs of the Bible.
- A Life of Excellence$17.95Life is governed by certain laws and principles. These laws and principles are not "good" or "bad" or "moral" or "immoral." They are simply true. However, what is so crucial for us to grasp is that these principles actually make life predictable.
- The True Measure of a Man$15.00In our performance driven culture, this book provides liberating truth on how to be set free from the fear of failure, comparing ourselves to others, and the false ideas we have about masculinity. This book has a free study guide.
- The True Measure of a Man – Prison Edition$15.00Men relate to this book--even those in prison. It strikes a chord, a note of reality with them. Guys who don't usually read books love this one and recommend it to others. Why? Because Richard Simmons "gets it." He understands and identifies the ultimate issue all men face regardless of age, race, or their incarceration. "Men very often define who they are by what they have done with their lives or other external things. And when they do that, they unknowingly set a trap for failure in their personal lives." --Richard Simmons
- Remembering the Forgotten God$10.00One of the great tragedies of existence is that men and women who spend a lifetime searching for power, wealth, pleasure, and for love, will hardly take a moment to examine the true nature of God's existence.
- Safe Passage$24.95At Some Point in life's journey— in close community with family and friends, in busy workplaces across the globe—each of us is bound to realize that no matter how hard we try, we are unlikely to find any significant measure of happiness while we live in fear of our mortality.
Union Hill Publishing is The Center’s publisher of Christian and inspirational book and audio content.